For technical reasons, it is not yet possible to register as a user. Therefore, please send your manuscripts directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission Preperation Checklist
The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
The submission file is in Pdf, OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
Where available, URLs and/or DOIs for the references have been provided.
The text is single-spaced; uses a 11-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Copyright and Licensing
For all articles published in ERDKUNDE since 2021, copyright is retained by the authors. Articles are licensed under an open access Creative Commons CC BY 4.0 license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
Authors grant ERDKUNDE a nonexclusive perpetual right and license to publish, archive, make accessible and distribute in all forms of media now or hereafter. The authors grant ERDKUNDE the right of first publication of the article. Authors grant ERDKUNDE commercial rights to produce print versions of the article for sale to libraries and individuals. Authors grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its original authors and citation details are identified.
Authors represent and warrant that:
- the Article furnished to the Journal has not been published previously;
- the Article is fully original to the Author. Any discovery of plagiarized material in the text or footnotes of the Article will be grounds for the Journal’s refusal to publish the Article;
- all individuals identified as authors actually contributed to the article, and all individuals who contributed are included;
- if the Contribution was prepared jointly, the Corresponding author has informed the co-authors of the terms of this agreement and has obtained their signed written permission to execute this agreement on their behalf as their agent;
- the manuscript is not pending review or under consideration by another publisher;
- the authors has not transferred, and will not transfer, exclusive rights in the article to any third party;
- to the best of their knowledge and belief, the article does not defame any person, does not invade the privacy of any person, and does not otherwise violate the rights of any person;
- the authors have full power and authority to enter into this agreement and to grant the licenses granted in this agreement.
Reproducing published material from other publishers
It is absolutely essential that authors obtain permission to reproduce any published material (figures, schemes, tables or any extract of a text) which does not fall into the public domain, or for which they do not hold the copyright. Permission should be requested by the authors from the copyright holder.
In the case that the article contains material from other publications, the authors represent and warrant that they have obtained the necessary copyright permissions.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.